£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Are you ready for your first move out of Practice? My client a national retailer is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their vibrant finance team in West London.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for?
- Preparation of monthly Group Management reports along with variance analysis commentary
- Preparation and posting of Group Adjustment entries
- Preparation and distribution of UK Group Monthly reporting timetables
- Preparation and distribution of UK Group Budget and LTF reporting timetables
- Preparation and maintenance of Accountancy & Audit Fee schedule in both the UK and abroad
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and year-end finance packs for a range of entities
- Assisting the Corporate Reporting team with the preparation of half-year and year end sub-consolidations
You will need to be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in a Top 20 firm and a strong desire to move into industry. Being able to demonstrate a commercial outlook and personality is critical to success in securing this role. On offer is a generous salary of up to £55,000 per annum and a wealth of additional benefits.
To discuss this great route into industry further, please call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com