Up to £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Role: Financial Accountant
Salary: £50000 - £55000
Employment Type: Permanent
Company: The client is a leading independent oil and gas production company based in West London.
The Financial Accountant will provide support and assist with all financial accounting processes from transaction level to final accounts and audit in accordance with company policy and accounting procedures. This includes the accounting for and preparation of statutory accounts and group submissions for corporate accounting entities.
- Preparing month end accounting and journals for UK payroll, inpat/expat payrolls, share deal transactions and other receivables accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and allocations for payroll-related accounts, employee loans, bonus accruals and other receivables.
- Issuing monthly intercompany recharges to business unit finance teams & resolving queries and disputes with intercompany accountants.
- Reviewing, validating and posting weekly payment runs for shared services and a business unit
- Contributing to and participating in group wide corporate projects
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Proven Financial accounting skills such as balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment processing experience
- Recent SAP experience ideally with Concur
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data Analysis skills and able to present data in a manageable format
- Stakeholder management and excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong time management skills - ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under time pressure.