City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
8 months ago
One of the largest insurance brokers in the world are recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and review of fixed assets' registers
- Production of monthly cashflow forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Provision of assistance to the CFO and AD Finance in devising, implementing and reviewing the adequacy of the Group's internal controls with respect to financial matters
- Provision of assistance to the CFO and AD Finance in the preparation of all workings leading to the production of the Group's year-end financial statements, including technical review and challenge of its accounting consolidation
- Preparation of the Group's annual budget
- Qualified Accountant.
- Hands-on all-round experience of management accounting and financial accounting
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £60,000 as well as offering a pension, bonus plus all standard benefits healthcare etc.