West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Large property company in West London looking for a Financial Accountant to join from January. This role will suit a candidate from a top 30 accountancy practice or industry with relevant Statutory accounts experience. This role sits within a team of 3 reporting into the Finance Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of statutory accounts for the UK and Europe entities, ensuring compliance with FRS 102, or IFRS as applicable
- Liaising with corporate accountants, tax, legal and company secretarial departments and liaising with auditors ensuring all accounts filed within required timescales, statutory or otherwise
- Responsible for producing co-ordinated statutory accounts and tax filing and compliance timetable
- Responsible for preparing consolidated statutory accounts
- Fully Qualified- ACA, CIMA, ACCA with 1 year PQE
- Statutory Accounts and Accounts prep
- Ideally less than a 2 month notice period.