£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
15 days ago
A leading international media firm are looking for a newly qualified ACA individual to join their head office finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be working in a large Finance team based in one of Londons with a media firm that are private equity backed and deal with the production of a range of household national and international TV show.s
Key duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Managing the production of financial statements under IFRS as well as owning the interim financial reporting function
- Be a key point of contact for the auditors and ensuring preparation of information in advance of audit being undertaken
- Month end close for all subscription revenues
- Preparing consolidated monthly reporting pack for the board and discussing closely with them to support key decision making
- Day to day overview of centrally managed business costs as well as analysis and reporting of profit margins
The firm environment offers a large support network, bags of responsibility and great potential to progress within the business.
The ideal Financial Accountant applicant will be a newly qualified ACA individual, with a strong academic background prior to that and a clear desire to work in a large firm in a group reporting function. A preference would be someone who has had exposure to Media client in their audit work.
On offer is a salary of £55,000 per annum and a range of additional benefits as well as the chance to work in a cool and exciting firm!