£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Financial Accountant - Interim
Our client is a top performing Property business, it is still going through perpetual growth and is now seeking to hire a new addition to the team as an interim Financial Accountant. The position will report into their Group Financial Controller and work closely alongside a recently promoted Group Reporting Manager.
The position of Financial Accountant enjoys a great relationship with multiple stakeholders across the business nationally.
The role has the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Month end, quarter end, year end reporting
- General and special purpose reporting
- Be the technical subject matter expert for all internal financial reporting matters
- Work closely with the external Big 4 audit and tax teams
- Assist with control-based testing
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Produce KPI Management reporting, analysis, and commentary on performance.
- Timely analysis of ad-hoc and monthly financial information/reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
- Ad-hoc duties and projects
We are looking to speak to fully qualified accountants (ACA/CA) with 3-5 years' experience in Audit or Business Services - ideally from a Top 10 accounting firm and a strong understanding of the application of technical accounting standards such as IFRS.
In addition, you will have defined Excel skills (Pivot Tables, v-lookups) and have a driven, resilient and proactive personality.