£230 - £250 per day
AF - MA_1622214883
22 days ago
What you will be doing
* Prepare accurate management accounts for the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
* Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
* Assist in the forecasting
* Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions, and reporting.
* Responsibility for various central charges such as salaries, car leases, promotion costs, property costs, legal fees
* Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
* Aid with month end balance sheet work.
* Assist with audit work and intercompany reconciliations
* Prepare quarterly VAT returns
* Assist with the statutory account's preparation.
* Identifying and implementing improvements to the forecasting and reporting processes
Who you are?
Immediately available - This is a must for this position
· A first or 2:1 degree
· Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
· 4 years relevant accounting experience
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges
· An ability to think outside the "box" and a desire to use financial skills to help develop and grow the business
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines