City of London, London
£275 - £300 per day
AF - FRA - 2947_1628847051
6 months ago
Under the direction of the Controller and CFO, the Property Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions required to produce monthly GAAP financial statements for properties owned by investment funds or in other joint venture structures. Accuracy and timeliness in the completion of the workload is required in this position and given the high volume and dynamism in the portfolio the role requires the successful candidate to be proactive, highly organized and stress resistant.
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
* Record monthly adjusting and accrual entries
* Update fixed asset system for additions and disposals and record monthly depreciation/amortisation
* Monitor cash balances and recommend capital calls and distributions from/to investors
* Prepare monthly financial statement analysis according to GAAP with variance reporting
* Compile monthly financial statement package with required supporting documentation
* Distribute financials to lenders/owners
* Prepare Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements.
* Attend owner meetings, as necessary
* Assist in the annual audit and tax return preparation
* Assist in annual budget preparation
* Strong communication skills
* Good work ethic, analytical thinking,
* Good knowledge of Lux GAAP (IFRS and/or UK GAAP experience considered as an asset)
* Fluent in English. Any other language would be considered as an asset
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* At least 3 years of experience is required
* Experience in the real estate field is preferred.