City of London, London
Up to £200 per day
A.G: F.A: NL_1635262535
about 1 month ago
A Leading International Bank has an exciting opening for a Financial Accountant. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. This offers an excellent work-life balance within a great team and you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Roles and Duties of a Financial accountant
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
* Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
* Assisting with the preparation of Quarterly board papers
* Preparation of Income statements
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Bank reconciliations
* To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
* Overseeing accounts payable activities
Skills and experience required
* Part-qualified ACCA accountant or similar
* Able to be flexible and adapt work schedule to changing business demands
* Demonstrate and apply a working knowledge of risk management concepts and techniques to identify potential business risk areas.
* Good attention to detail and willingness to learn.
* Able to work within a team and to work on own initiative.