City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 month ago
A highly reputable Asset manager is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Entity accounting (in conjunction with other Members of the Finance team), including preparation and posting of prepayments, accruals, revenue and expense journals and preparation of supporting schedules including management accounts and income and expenditure analyses;
- Monthly payment calculation and record-keeping for remuneration arrangements including interest on equity holdings / loans;
- Partnership remuneration processes, including remuneration record keeping, pay slips and partner tax (reserving/half yearly payment);
- Financial variance analysis to prior actual, budget and forecast;
- Preparation and analysis of segmental management information, including functional expenditure areas.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £75,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.