3 months ago
A leading international Financial Services business is looking for a well-rounded qualified Financial Accountant to help with the forthcoming year end predominantly being responsible for statutory accounting. You will ideally have been involved in a similar role before whereby you will have been responsible for financial reporting and general management accounting. An accounting background from practice will be considered but hands on accounts prep experience from the financial services industry preferable.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Month-end close: accruals prepayments, reconciliations and analysis
- Financial accounts preparation (IFRS required and US GAPP knowledge beneficial)
- Timely preparation of some monthly MI and management reports
- Liaising with external auditors
- Assist senior managers to achieve targets and objectives within budget.
- Recognised accountancy qualification - ideally from a practice background, audit will be considered
- Experience with financial services companies is preferable but not essential
- Experience of working in/with a large multi-national business with complex accounting
- Strong GL systems experience (Oracle/PeopleSoft/SAP) and advanced Excel skills
If you are a recently qualified accountant ideally with experience in financial services then please apply now.