West End, London
£30000 - £36000 per annum
AF - FA - 3947_1613497890
3 months ago
My client, a Multi-Million-Pound Retail company are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a 3-month contract that has the possibility to extend OR go Permanent.
You will be Working From Home for the foreseeable future.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be tasked with all aspects of FP&A for the central service function.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Support with the operations budget process and continued analysis around operational costs and KPIs.
- Support the headcount budget process, including maintaining the budgeting models
- Business Partner with HR & other business heads
- Provide Operation analysis along with Cost, Headcount & Variance
- Deliver, review, and own the Budget, Forecasting (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Manage monthly cost centre analysis
- Assist with preparation, analysis, and delivery of monthly Group results to business leaders
- Assist with preparation, analysis, and delivery of monthly Group results to the Corporate team
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required by the team and business
WHO YOU ARE?
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE/ON A VERY SHORT NOTICE PERIOD THIS IS A MUST
- Degree qualified
- Experience with Operational Costs/Headcount
- Previous RETAIL experience
- Studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA OR Part Qualified
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- A proactive nature - think creatively
- Microsoft Navision would be desirable
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work with all levels of the organisation
If this is of interest, please get in touch ASAP and I will call you to discuss in more detail.