Hammersmith and Fulham, London
AF - CA_1617708838
4 months ago
My client, one of the world's leading producers and providers of entertainment and information are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. You will support various platforms inclusive of Retail, eCommerce and Banking.
You will be responsible for monitoring and controlling data interfaces, analysing sales, cash, bank fees data and provide robust reporting to the business. You will be strong technically and analytically and be able to business partner with various parts of the organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Checking information has been loaded correctly loaded into the reconciliation system.
· Analysing matching items and resolving the exceptions
· Liaising with the business on missing cash receipts, missing payment captures and chargebacks/exchanges
· Interfacing the analysed data into SAP to allow for the preparation of the management accounts.
· Prepare sales control report for the business - highlighting any risk areas.
· Account for bank fees and sense check against negotiated contracted terms.
· Prepare, review, and post monthly sales and VAT postings.
· Prepare weekly reconciliations for the A/R and bank accounts.
· Prepare monthly turnover statements for the business as required.
· Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the business.
· Involvement in monthly ad hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
· Available on a short notice
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA
· Ability to provide solutions to problems
· Minimum of two (2) years of Retail and eCommerce is essential
· Knowledge of Treasury, Financial, or Accounting experience is required.
· Strong systems and analytical skills.
· Knowledge and working experience of FiServ - Frontier and Recollector, Blackline, or Trintech type solutions.
· Strong technical accounting knowledge with attention to detail and accuracy and timeliness
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong ability to troubleshoot and process re-engineer utilising complex systems and tools.
· Advanced level use of Excel and building of Macros, VBA, lookups and pivot tables, Access database, and Visio process flowing.
· Ability to liaise with internal and external departments to resolve ongoing issues.