£27000 - £37000 per annum
22 days ago
Expanding Technology Organisation is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team based in Middlesex. The Financial Analyst will support the Senior Financial Analyst with all analysis and reporting of volumes data and maintain models.
Duties of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Forecasting of fees and volume data.
- Enhance the department's ability to provide analysis for various internal and external stakeholders, both on a regular basis and for specific ad hoc projects.
- Prepare figures for the monthly press release (volumes data, rebate schemes, revenue per contract data, sales commission plans)
- Sales analysis
- Liaising with Commercial Managers regarding identifying financial and commercial risks
- Prepare reports for senior executives, market participants and industry bodies etc.
- Provide support to the sales teams by providing analysis of new and existing products.
- Responsible for supporting the upkeep of financial models
- Analyse annual cost rates
- Providing ad hoc analysis as required by the business.
- Ad-hoc reporting
Requirements for the Financial Analyst include:
- Hard-working, team-based, and strong business partnering skills
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Advance Excel skills
- Financial modelling experience
- Able to work to tight deadlines