City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum
Fin CON - 3947_1578668655
over 1 year ago
Our client is a highly reputable professional services firm and a national presence across London. They are seeking a Financial Controller to join their management team and handle all financial and management accounting duties.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, and be supported by an accounts team of 4.
- Prepare month-end adjusting journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly financial statements, reviewing inter-company transactions and reporting
- Preparation of cashflow statements and monitor expenditure
- Assist the leadership team with all strategic financial matters and planning
- Statutory compliance; Prepare BAS, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, WorkCover, Payroll processing
- Overseeing Accounts: AP, AR, Invoicing, Reconciliations
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - Ideal
- Experience within the accounting, legal or Financial services industries highly regarded
- Strong communicator; internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong service focus with a proactive approach to delivering on time;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong reporting skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office;
Company Culture & Benefits:
A progressive company who are passionate about their people. Known for recognising their staff with regular rewards. Social days, sporting and community events are just some of the exciting activities regularly planned for the team.