City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
about 1 year ago
A leading restaurants business is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the CFO.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Complete statutory accounts, regulatory returns and perform tax compliance reporting.
- Lead the half and year end plc. accounts preparation, act as key liaison with the audit team.
- Develop high quality, insightful reporting and robust forecasting.
- Work with the CFO and business leaders to implement outcome-focused reporting to contribute to commercial decision making.
- Work closely with the CFO on the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure good communication and relations with underlying business heads, moving the finance team to a 'business partner' role.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £80,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a generous benefits package.