£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, healthcare, pension
10 months ago
A leading fintech business is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Group CFO.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for financial control of EMEA operations including full general ledger ownership of the UK entity.
- Development, re-engineering and ensuring ongoing robustness of the EMEA financial processes and controls.
- Provision of financial partnership to the EMEA commercial management team to provide fully considered financial intelligence for all business decisions.
- Management of purchased inventory costing, E&O provisioning etc
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Knowledge of financial services.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a bonus plus a competitive benefits package.