Up to £50000 per annum
3 months ago
12 month Mat cover role which will be pro rata to 4 days per week. This role will offer some flexibility over the next few months but you must be able to start by July.
Some of the Key responsibilities:
- Management of all the day to day finance functions (excluding payroll) and accounting processes
- Assistance in preparation of budgets, forecasting and management of overhead costs
- Preparation of Bi Monthly management accounts
- Preparation and issue of monthly billing after fee's and resources have been reviewed with relevant project leads.
- Ensure project forecast profitability is monitored and resource targets managed by informing management of changes to budgeted monthly billing and resourcing if project is not running to budget
- Cash flow management, credit control and treasury duties
- Assistance in timely production of statutory accounts
- Manage a part time Finance Assistant
To be succesful:
- You will be qualified or a finalist accountant with 8-10 years experience ideally within an SME
- Experiencing managing a small team