£65000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
- £65 - £70k
- International Events company
- Vibrant, fast-paced and fun environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading events organisation who prides themselves on continuous innovation and forward thinking. The business is continuously growing and evolving, and significant investment is being made to make it the best in its industry. People love working in its friendly and collaborative culture. Working in the Group function you'll get broad exposure across the entire business.
They have been trend setters in a highly competitive market, which has allowed them to keep one step ahead of their competitors.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Group and management reporting
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the relevant divisions accompanied with a detailed commentary
- Cash flow forecasting
- Monthly reporting
- Annual and half year audit reporting
- Continuous improvement of current processes, reports and systems
- Ad hoc projects
- Project accounting
- Business opportunities (financing / new venue opportunities / partnerships) - financial appraisal where requested from FD
This role works closely with the Finance Director and will assist in shaping the way the business operates. It's suited to a hands-on, high achiever who is motivated by change and process improvement.
You are a ACA/ACCA/CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from a Big 4 or a mid-tier firm. Post professional services you are currently supporting month end or are in a group function for a complex or private organisation. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for rapidly growing business and would enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.