City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, healthcare, pension
about 2 months ago
A PE backed fintech, is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate the delivery of accurate, timely Profit & Loss Account & Balance sheets with fully reconciled month end files and board operating report
- Responsibility for improving finance processes and reporting efficiency across the group, including international taxation matters and structure workLead cash management processes (A/R and currency balances) to maintain strong cash conversion
- Drive automation and efficiency within financial reporting of group, acting quickly to improve manual processes
- Work to develop financial accountant and assistant accountant and to take the lead on automation projects to improve finance function efficiency
- Overall control of Revenue recognition, but with increased emphasis on process and controls feeding into Revenue reporting, working with financial accountant to agree actuals
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- FCA or fintech experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.