City of London, London
3 months ago
Great opportunity to join a small growing Investment Manager to be the key person in Finance. You will take responsibility for everything from strategy to invoicing. The business has solid growth plans and your role will expand as the business develops into different investment areas.
The key duties are as follows:
- Acting as financial controller to ensure all deadlines are met effectively from the purchase ledger to production of accounts.
- Financial Statements and year end statutory accounts for all entities.
- Production of Management Accounts
- Analysis, MI and strategy
- Business partner to senior staff
- Periodic investor reporting statements
- Streamline processes, eliminate dual processing and ensure best use of available systems and resources.
- Involvement in systems design and implementation.
- Setting controls and procedures
You will influence the wider decision-making and work closely with the Directors in providing analysis.
To apply you must be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience in a Financial Services business, ideally you would have worked for a smaller firm and have end to end accounting experience. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships across the business. A background in asset management is preferable but not essential.