City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 year ago
A fast-growing real estate investment business is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CEO.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and setting processes and instilling financial discipline for record keeping.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- FP&A lead on budget and KPIs: working with other senior management to establish targets and monitoring the performance of subsidiaries
- Provide commercial support to all parts of the group
- Liaison with third party advisers and funders
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension.