City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
An international property business require a Financial Reporting Manager to take responsibility of 1-2 direct reports. The company are very established and have grown rapidly in recent years, this is planned to continue over the next 5 years through further investment and organic growth. The role, Financial Reporting Manager, is newly created.
Financial Reporting Manager
This is a great opportunity to use your existing accounting technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills to drive and motivate a team as well as manage and monitor a number of projects.
- IFRS and GAAP
- Leading the financial reporting process for numerous entities
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements
- Overseeing the Audit process
- Leading technical accounting updates
- Tax including VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new asset/acquisitions
- Internal control and compliance
You must be a Qualified Accountant with post qualified experience in a Financial Reporting Manager role managing people. This opportunity seeks an individual who can demonstrate leadership in business as usual and change processes. You will need to inspire and motivate the team to perform and develop intellectual solutions for business issues.
IFRS and local GAAP knowledge essential.