City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum
5 months ago
I am looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager for a technology company based in London. This role sits within a team of 11 and is a newly created position due to business growth. The candidate will come from a top 6 Chartered accountancy firm and will have 4-5 years post qualified experience. If you are looking to join a company who are growing, offer flexible working and will continue to offer work from home and offer plenty of progression. This role is for you.
Aspects of the role:
- Prepare, analyse and present consolidated monthly financials for senior management.
- Support plans to achieve rapid revenue expansion and aggressive EBIDTA targets
- Monthly board packs including cashflow, balance sheet and aged debt
- Manage complex inventory cycle, and co-ordinate timings with cashflow forecasting.
- Cashflow forecasting and treasury management.
- Must be from a top 6 accountancy firm background
- 4-5 years post qualified experience
- Must have cashflow forecasting