City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A City based business with a large global presence who are not for profit and provide sustainable development. This is a multinational company that offers growth and opportunity to it's staff in an evolving workplace that invests in technology. They also offer excellent benefits to all staff.
This position sits in the Financial Planning and Analysis and Business Partnering Team. It's responsible for establishing the budgets and discussing with senior management. The key document co-ordinated by the team is the three year Strategy Plan.
You will report to a Senior Finance Business Partner to provide detailed expenditure analysis as part of the annual top down budget process. Your duties will include:
- Active monitoring of business plan and budget execution
- Analysis and preparation for business partnering work
- Provide advice and guidance to budget holders
- As directed, provide specific resource analysis for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Monitoring of expenses against agreed budgets and tracking of agreements
- Analysis of productivity across teams
- Regular discussions and support to budget holders to understand and efficiently implement their budget
- Involved in training of Budget Officers
- Financial modelling.
Experience & Skills
You can be a Qualified Accountant or Finalist with relevant practical Finance Business Partnering and/or FP&A experience. It is key you have an inquisitive mind, can ask questions, investigate and be curious.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of IT systems such as accounting packages, Excel and its use in modelling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with an extensive number of counter-parties internally