City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
over 1 year ago
You will also be responsible for:
- The business planning model, ensuring that the P&L, balance sheets and cashflows are accurate and identifying and implementing improvements over time.
- Becoming the cashflow expert of the commercial finance function.
- Owning the monthly board report process including providing insightful commentary on any variances.
- Working with key stakeholders to provide invaluable support.
- Business partnering with other departments, including non-finance teams and improving their financial awareness.
- Being accountable for all the feasibility models, delivering continual improvements to assist strategic decision making.
- Using the MIS tool, supporting the financial accounting team to maximise efficiencies.
In order to successfully deliver on this assignment, you will need to be:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent Excel including modelling.
- Excellent communication skills, stake holder management and preferably with FP&A experience.
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, financial modelling and analytical skills.