£45000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Newly created FP&A Analyst role to support the Head of FP&A of an events business in London. This role is a permanent opportunity, but we do require someone to start within the next month. This is an amazing FTSE listed business which offer flexible working, remote working as well as potential to travel globally.
- Supporting the delivery of commercial finance business as usual activities, including bi-monthly forecasting, purchase order control, and month end close in collaboration with the Financial Accounting team. Activities including:
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations for stakeholders and Group
- P&L variance analysis and investigation
- Monthly payroll, headcount analysis and reporting, partnering with HR and other Finance teams as required
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting the budget process, ensuring accuracy and financial rigour
- Ad-hoc project work to support the objectives of the Commercial Finance team
- Reviewing process and identifying opportunities to deliver efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis/reporting.
- Bachelors degree - Accounting/Finance preferable
- Professional accountant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or other equivalent qualification)
- 2+ years' experience working in an FP&A / Finance Analyst / Commercial Accountant role with demonstrable experience of business partnering, working with, and challenging leaders from other functions/disciplines
- Prior experience completing organisational budgets and forecasts in collaboration with business leaders
- Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel skills; extremely comfortable building Excel models/reports