City of London, London
£58000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with a well-established e-commerce company who have grown significantly over the past few years. This role will report into the Senior FP&A Manager. There are several FP&A manager roles each partnering with different functions: Retail, Operations and Consolidation.
- Be the Financial partner to the relevant team. This includes liaising with the Directors on their financial needs from analysis, to budgeting, forecasting and standalone initiatives
- Own and maintain the medium term planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Provide analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget and forecasts / plans on a monthly basis, and provide support for the commercial functions.
- Develop and improve reporting execution, delivery, and analysis to steer the resulting actions.
- Work with all functions across the business, and the Analytics function to devise an efficient structure for monthly and quarterly KPI performance monitoring as well as for forecasting purposes
- Leverage existing systems by integrating and automating reports into financial planning models
- Provide investment modelling support to the senior management team for new market launches, service initiatives, infrastructure investment and logistics structure.
To be succesful:
- Qualified Accountant: CIMA/ ACCA or ACA. Can consider Finalists if you have experience in an e-commerce environment
- B2C, E-commerce experience
- Management experience preferred
- Modelling experience and good excel