City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10-30% bonus, pension, healthcare
over 1 year ago
A leading investment management firm is recruiting for a Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Review and analysis of finance property reports from third party providers
- Providing technical guidance and support to third party providers
- Review of transactions at entity holding level
- Ensuring finance reports are maintained under relevant GAAP
- Preparation / review of NAV statements and supporting calculations
- Ensuring financial information is correctly uploaded into the necessary general ledger systems
- Review of finance reports to investors
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Real estate exposure ideally funds.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund controller role will look up to pay up to £45,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous benefits.