£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading property investment firm in the city are looking to hire a newly qualified accountant to join their team. They offer an exciting position with the opportunity to learn and progress within the company.
Most of your time will initially be spent on the Fund. Additional responsibilities for certain projects, assets or processes will also be allocated.
The CFO has specified that the candidate is newly qualified ACA/ACCA and comes with real estate fund experience.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Managing the year end audit process
- Managing the annual tax compliance process
- Preparation of management accounts and net asset value calculations on UK GAAP
- Preparation of distribution calculations
- Presentation of accounts and financial reports at board meetings
- Preparation of finance sections for quarterly investment reports to investors
- Preparation of investment management fees
- Assist with quarterly cash flow forecasting
- Day-to-day accounting issues which will include oversight of cash management
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/ACCA newly qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Degree level educated from a reputable university
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong verbal and written communicator with an ability to liaise across all levels
- Must have real estate fund experience
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
- Strong IT systems skills including accounting systems
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum