West End, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the West End of London are looking to hire a Fund Administrative Assistant to join their expanding Private Banking Department. In this position, you'll be assisting in managing the administration and the distribution of new and existing funds to existing customer and enhancing the relationships with the existing low risk customers.
Main responsibilities for the Fund Administrative Assistant will also include;
- To assist in share fund sales and to assist to undertake associated ongoing downstream administration services
- Organizing and supervising the execution of the income distribution and ongoing administration processes.
- Maintaining the investor log, receiving, logging, checking and arranging the approval of applications.
- Preparing payment instructions and accounts journals for share purchases, sales fees and distributions.
- Receiving and checking income distributions, sales & management fees
- Preparing confirmations for investors, arranging for approval and mailing
- Preparing ongoing quarterly statements for investors, arranging for approval and mailing.
- Arranging and recording any transfers of beneficial interests in shares
- Arranging pledging of shares in funds
- Reconciling Nominees bank account statements (on-event and monthly) to the investor log, for : subscription money received, share purchases and sales fee payments, income and capital distributions received, income and capital distributions allocated, or paid away, to customers, sales fee and management fee receipts and P&L postings.
- Opening accounts for any new personal/ corporate clients that want to invest in investment funds.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must be degree educated and have previous/relevant work experience within Fund Administration or Private Banking