KennedyPearce are working with a boutique private equity real estate fund who are looking for a Fund Analyst to join their team.
This role includes exposure to senior management and latitude to learn new skills and take on responsibility for further futures as you grow into the business and role. This could include training / courses towards relevant qualifications.
Based in the West End, there are 7 full time staff. This is a new hire due to expansion.
This is a hybrid role paying between £40-50K
Accounting & Fund Duties (85-90%)
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly, management accounts of investment SPV's, which are outsourced to a third‐party accountants and fund administrators
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced administrators
- Assist with the review of year-end financial statements and audit process
- Assist with the review of filings including corporation tax returns, VAT returns and FCA regulatory returns
- Assist in the acquisition and financing process of new and existing assets
- Assist in the preparation of investor relations materials which summarise the position of the funds for Investors and respond to investor queries
- Assist with financial modelling including monthly net asset reviews and insertion of actual income/expenditure per the accounts
Other Duties (10-15%)
- General fund and company administration including invoicing; opening new bank accounts, KYC
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Experience and Background
- Smart, ambitious with strong organisational and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills, to create, develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and written English skills
- Demonstrate an ability to assimilate and adapt quickly to new knowledge and concepts
- Show innovative thinking
- Good understanding of office tools, particularly Excel and Powerpoint