City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 20% bonus, healthcare, pension
6 months ago
A leading investment management business is recruiting for a Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes it a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Financial Controller.
As a Fund Controller you will be responsible for:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various funds and their portfolios.
- Partner with the Investment Teams to facilitate better portfolio management of our existing investments to track the key financial and operational data of our investee companies; improving information flows and throughout our investment, portfolio management and valuation processes.
- Prepare and present financial materials in Audit Committees, Board Meetings and AGMs.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £70,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.