City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
We are currently recruiting a Fund Controller role on behalf of one of our leading Investment and Development clients. The Fund Controller will be responsible for taking primary accounting responsibility for fund(s) within the fund management business, reporting to a Fund Associate Director and ultimately the Chief Financial Officer.
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns
- Progression to involvement the asset management team and to provide business partnering role to the wider commercial and deal teams
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a wider fund management team alongside other finance professionals and operational manager
- Use initiative to proactively and independently manage a portfolio of infrastructure investments
- Be a ACA qualified accountant
- Have strong Excel skills and have working knowledge of financial models
- Be an innovative thinker and not fear challenging financial problems