City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus and bens
about 2 months ago
An exciting accounting role has arisen at one of the world's leading companies in their investment division. They are looking for a Fund oversight accountant who will take responsibility for all financial reporting of the Private Markets portfolio. This is a key role within the business and you will be required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders so strong communication skills are key.
- Fund Oversight
- Managing and influencing relationships
- Managing audits and audit team relationship
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Other finance tasks including reconciliation, cash flow forecasts, management reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 3 + years pqe
- Multiple years' experience of Alternatives and Property asset classes
- Experience of managing key third party service provider relationships.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills