£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Rapidly expanding FX business based in the Docklands, are looking to recruit 10 FX Sales/Account Managers to join their Corporate Sales division. These are fantastic opportunities for someone who has a keen interest in FX, wants to earn some serious money and also has previous B2B sales experience. Our client would also consider straight graduates as well, as long as they also have a keen interest in FX and see it as a long term career.
Main duties will include;
- Generate sales through consultative selling, targeting UK and European corporate businesses with a minimum £2m FX annual exposure
- Manage and communicate your own pipeline of sales
- Understand and adhere to high regulatory standards
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the corporate sales team with dynamism, professionalism and ambition
Other responsibilities will include;
- Research and identify market opportunities for new customer acquisition
- Call and email prospective clients promoting the company's products and services
- Manage client relationship through sales process
- Organise and attend meetings with existing and potential clients at either their premises or our client's Corporate offices.
- Work in conjunction with other members of staff in presenting a professional image, in a face-face environment.
- Work alongside the Dealing Desk to ensure a smooth handover process of clients, as well as maintaining contact through life of client to ensure maximum value being added
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by Identifying, assessing, and selling prospects on the value our client can bring to their respective business
- Identify strategic prospective clients by utilising data management systems
- Maintain accurate CRM records relating to your pipeline
- Provide summary reports of activities and pipeline
- Demonstrate a high standard of business and personal ethics
- Keep abreast of market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed
- Take an actively interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling them
- Develop key FX sales skills through company training program
- Work within a fast paced and challenging team environment
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- University degree
- Graduate or 6 -24 months previous sales background
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Experience with CRM systems
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Experience within a financial institution
- Other European Languages (advantageous)