£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
FX Sales Executive
Up to £40,000 & commission
Our client are an international foreign exchange specialist having worked in & been global leaders in currency exchange for over 40 years.
With London offices based in Canary Wharf, our client offer foreign exchange and global payment services to individual and corporate customers. This role sits within the Corporate B2B Sales arm.
Responsibilities as an FX Sales Executive:
You will be a B2B Deliverable FX Sales Executive as part of the Outbound Corporate Sales team selling international payment solutions:
- You'll be responsible for sourcing new business clients
- Making outbound calls and selling international payments service to key decision makers
- Building rapport and identifying FX requirements to understand which product mix from spot, forwards, online platform or payment solutions would be the best solution for individual client business needs
- Lead sourcing, making the first call/contact and setting up meetings for senior members of the sales team
Your role will be challenging and fast moving, with responsibility for growing the revenue of the business, bringing on new clients and focusing on maximising the profitability of the sales opportunities that you uncover.
Requirements of the FX Sales Executive:
- Clear communicator.
- Well presented.
- Must have the ability to adopt a proactive, hunter attitude when it comes to driving business (training included with the role).
- Tenacious, target driven and goal orientated.
- Highly motivated and a self starter.
- Confident and sociable character.
- Must be able to work in and react positively to a targeted sales environment.
- Keen to personally develop a career.
Perks of working at the firm:
- Flexible / agile working
- Uncapped commission
- An unbeatable working environment