£20000 - £25000 per annum + study support
7 months ago
Our client, a prestigious investment firm in Mayfair, are looking to recruit a Trainee Accountant on a permanent basis.This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic highly driven and motivated individual to join a market leading group. This role will provide ample learning and development opportunities for a confident self-starter. The role is ideal for someone who is looking towards studying an accountancy qualification.
To be selected for interview, you must come from a top ranked university with strong a level results.
- Run the purchase ledger function including:
- Coding and Posting of AP Invoices Via SAP/SAP Concur
- Payment of invoices via BACs Payment
- Managing suppliers
- Dealing with queries
- Run the staff expenses function including:
- Administration of Digital Expense Process
- Reviewing and Processing Expense Claims on a monthly basis via SAP Concur
- Management of Executive Assistant Team to ensure expenses deadlines are kept
- Monthly Review of Employee's Travel
- Administering Petty Cash for employee travel
- Provide weekly and monthly cash flow reporting for the group and monitor cash balances
- Weekly bank postings
- This role has regular interaction with senior people within the firm, including the Co-CEO and Managing Directors so candidates should carry themselves professionally
- First Class or 2:1 Degree Russell Group University in Accountancy, Economics, Finance etc.
- Strong A level results (A*-B)
- Up to one years accounting experience within FS - not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Understanding of basic double entry and interest in accountancy
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind/Eager to learn
- Competitive market salary
- Fully discretionary annual bonus
- Private health care and dental
- Life assurance
- Financial support for accounting training and paid study leave
Please note that this is a full time role, and if successful you must be able to commit to a 5 day working week.