Up to £35000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My Client are a Global Consultancy and Business Advisory based in Oxfordshire are on the hunt for a Graduate Recruiter to join their incredible, dynamic and professional team of HR professionals.
We are seeking a Graduate Recruiter to work within their busy People Team. This is a new role created to support the Talent Manager with the attraction, development, and retention of their Early Talent.
You will be involved in end-to-end European Campus outreach events, activities and programs to meet the current hiring demands and create strong talent pipelines for the company's future hiring needs.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Recruiter:
The Graduate Recruiter will deliver the graduate recruitment strategy to build talent for our entry-level recruiting programs. You will do this by coordinating an expansive (geographical cover) and high volume graduate recruitment campaign, which will include:
- Managing an efficient and personalised recruitment process, working with hiring managers, candidates, and university partners
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment, not limited to sourcing, shortlisting, assessment & selection, arranging of interviews, offer and on-boarding to ensure a smooth and engaging process for all
- Planning and executing campus events, including career fairs, information sessions, networking, panel discussions, interview days
- Creating and enhancing marketing materials such as brochures, e-mail campaigns, videos, presentations
- Experience in campus or graduate recruitment,
- Ability to articulate value proposition of roles to candidates and build rapport with people;
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Client-focused and able to interact confidently with candidates and senior stakeholders
- Able to effectively manage multifaceted processes, prioritising when appropriate to deliver against predetermined timeframe
- Ideally well-versed in sourcing methodologies (e.g. using LinkedIn) and other recruitment tools, and usage of Applicant Tracking System