£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a financial services client that are currently looking to grow their testing team. The ideal candidate must have a 2:1 Computer Science Degree and have a real passion for new and emerging technologies.
Core Skills & Responsibilities as a Graduate Front End Developer:
- Functional testing
- Preparation/review of test plans and scripts
- Providing feedback to the IT Development team
- Execution of manual and automated tests
- Preparation of test strategies
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant field (Computer Science or STEM preferred)
- The ideal person will have one eye on the future and emerging/new technology offerings and how they can be applied.
- The ideal person will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ideal person will have time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- The ideal person will have excellent analytical skills.
- The ideal person will be a fast and enthusiastic learner and display proactivity.
- The ideal person will be a team-oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to talk easily to people at all levels.