West End, London
£55000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus, Pension
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant for a leading Commercial Real Estate business based in Mayfair.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager the Group Financial Accountant's will primarily be responsible for detailed involvement with the quarterly financial reporting process and responsible for the preparation of the Group's statutory accounts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Production of entities' financial accounts ensuring compliance with the relevant reporting standards, for submission to stakeholders.
- Assistance with quarterly consolidations and other Group Reporting led projects
- Ownership of legal entity TB's. Regular monitoring and review to ensure costs and revenues have been correctly allocated
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and approval of statutory accounts
- Management of external audit requirements in respect of the annual entity audits
- Work closely with the Head of Group Reporting to ensure changes in accounting policies and applicable standards are understood and implemented
- Support divisional finance teams allowing them to meet their financial reporting requirements
- Provide leadership and support to third party suppliers of financial information and review of information received
- Provide effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions at the entity level
- ACA Big 4 Qualified
- Prior experience compiling financial statements
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior exposure to IFRS