City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, 25% pension
about 2 months ago
A well-established international investment bank is recruiting for a Group Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the team's completion, to strict deadlines, of IFRS-compliant financial statement disclosures subject to external audit.
- Responsible for periodic internal financial management reporting.
- Ensures relevant IFRS are reviewed by team; responsible for recommended course of action for consideration by Head of Financial Control.
- Ensures the accounting policies of the Bank/Donor Funds are up-to-date and consistent with IFRS.
- Supervises the review of complex transactions and analysis of data to identify and quantify potential accounting postings required.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- FS experience including IFRS 9/102
- Treasury/ product control experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £120,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus 25% pension.