£65000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
Group Reporting Manager
A global hotel chain are searching for an ambitious candidate looking for their first move from practice to take on a senior role in a large private equity backed business! With a modern culture, a drive to thrive and a passion for what they do, this role will involve working in a relaxed environment with great progression plans in line with aggressive business growth plans.
Duties of the role include:
- Collating monthly group reporting to prepare consolidation management information
- Enhancing the reporting regime to the board and investors
- Driving improvements to accuracy and consistency
- Support with on-going systems and process improvements in line with growth
- Fully statutory consolidations under IFRS
- Assisting with future acquisitions integration
The ideal applicant will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualified experience
- From a big 4 or top 10 background
- Group consolidation experience
- Ambition, passion and drive
On offer is a lucrative salary of up to £75,000 per annum, a range of other benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and more!
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further!