Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
A unique Head of Finance role has becoming available in a global FMCG company based in Hertfordshire.
The role is a standalone opportunity in one of their recently acquired brands. Currently an SME the group has exciting growth plans for the business, this will be a central role, working clsoely with the MD of the business in setting controls and processes to support the scale of the business.
- Placing in key financial controls and policies to prepare the small company to scale up in line with ambitious commercial plans
- Provide monthly performance reporting and forecasting to present to the parent company for P&L and broader company results
- Producing quantified annual plan with investment plans and forecast returns
- Implementing basic stock management processes
- Managing cash levels with subsidiary
- Lead the small team in the acquired company covering finance and operations
- Create and build a clear financial integration plan for the acquired business into the group
- Owning and building commercial models needed to exploit market opportunities
- Management of all investment cases for new propositions
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 3 years post qualified experience ideally. A broad experience of across all finance disciplines with a commercially savvy mindset and a desire to drive change and implement new processes.
On offer is a salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus a car allowance and a wealth of other benefits.