City of London, London
Up to £90000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client who is an International reinsurance firm are looking to hire their next Head of HR to help them with their continuous success and growth.
As Head of HR, you will help the Company achieve its strategic aims and vision, through adopting best practice people management strategies.
As Head of HR, UK is responsible for leading the UK HR agenda and being the key advisor in the UK to the UK CEO, Executive Director and Group CHRO. The Head of HR, UK works alongside Group HR on talent management; remuneration and benefits; training and development, culture and employee engagement.
Ensuring the effective implementation and uphold of company policies, processes, and practices. Supports management to attain a positive and productive work environment that allows company's growth.
- Updating Employee policies/ HR Manual for the UK
- On-time and accurate personnel administration to meet employee needs, requirements and legal compliance in UK
- Ensure effective employee relations
- Creating initiatives to embed the Company values (Integrity, Genuine & Innovative) and behaviours - training interventions, linking to reward, performance and development
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills across the UK
- Leadership of the annual engagement survey
- Promoting wellbeing in the workplace through developing initiatives and leading the wellbeing team
- Helping managers to recruit talented individuals and advising on succession
- Providing advice and coaching to managers to help their teams perform at their best
- Responsible for design and delivery of internal workshops and training, as well as selecting external partners for other training interventions.
- Designing and implementing the annual training plan for employees and UK Board members
- Assisting managers and individuals with creating individual development and career plans
- Alongside Group HR, helping to build a meaningful, competency based performance appraisal system
- Responsible for providing a seamless recruitment process - engaging with the best agencies and search firms, training managers in interviewing, assisting with interview processes and selection decisions
- Developing HR KPI's to be included in quarterly Board reports and presented to senior management on absence, turnover, employee engagement
- Responsible for ensuring competitive and equitable remuneration for all employees using internal and external benchmarking data and robust planning processes - managing the annual remuneration process in the UK, engaging with all managers and calibrating performance and reward effectively
- Managing the annual benefits review and investigating alternative and new options to enhance the employee benefit offering
- Handling all employee relations issues
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Senior Manager and Certification Regime through efficient and timely fit and proper processes and training
- Direct line management of the HR Administrator
- Manage, develop and review performance of the direct report
This is an excellent opportunity to join a flexible organisation who put their internal clients first! Ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and from either insurance or Financial Services.