City of London, London
£80000 - £85000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Head of HR - £85,000
Our client who is an International Finance House are looking to hire their next Head of HR to help them with their continuous success and growth Globally. Our client service clients around the globe with fully regulated entities In London, Hong Kong and America.
The role of Head of Human Resources is responsible for all people-based matters globally, from both an operational and strategic perspective. This is a standalone role and requires application of strategic business acumen and technical HR knowledge.
Main Duties as Head of HR
- Advise and assist the GROUP CEO, Management Committee and Board on all human resource related issues which fall under the responsibility of those bodies and Committees
- Build relationships with senior board level stakeholders and the wider employee workforce gaining trust and confidence in the ability to deliver of a commercially pragmatic HR strategy
- Be the Advisor on SMCR related matters, working with the Global Head of Compliance, Trade Surveillance and Financial Crime in this regard
- Develop and implement human resource plans that are in line with business strategy and support the needs of the business, building in flexibility to allow for changes in the organisation
- Advise the Management Committee on HR trends that affect the business
- Provide appropriate insights and challenge consistent with the business strategy to grow the business in a controlled manner
- Ensure support is given to internal projects on a timely basis
- Participate in the management meetings and bringing to bear commercial and business experience in the decision-making process
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company ensuring critical business and regional needs are met
- Build relationships with preferred supplier recruiters, set up and organise both technical and HR interviews, globally
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration
- Be involved in the global succession planning policy
- Ensure all global payrolls are completed accurately and to deadline and manage external relationships with payroll providers, making recommendations for changes as appropriate
This job is both strategic and operational and the ideal candidate will come from a Financial Services background.
They offer great benefits and a great flexible working policy.