City of London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Head of Loans Operations. Main purpose of the position will be, to provide Loan Operations and Credit Administration oversight function, monitoring/processing all credit related transactions in accordance with Group Credit Policies.
Main responsibilities will also include;
- To supervise loan operations staff and review and/or sign off on standard input memos/reports/vouchers.
- Ensure all transactions due to be processed each day have been imaged for processing and followed up where necessary with Regional Processing Centre Loans (RPC).
- To monitor and ensure all drawdown request checklists are complete, in order and approved by the General Manager and/or the Operations Manager prior to drawdown/implementation.
- After which, to ensure all drawdowns/disbursements are imaged over to RPC withing the SLA times for them to disburse funds.
- After the RM's have reviewed the loan documents, to run a counter check that everything is in order prior to lodgement via CDMS and physical copies kept and filed accordingly in the vault.
- To review the daily and monthly system reports and highlight outstanding matters for the GM's attention and follow-up by the RM's.
- Ensure monthly sign off by the GM of the report of outstanding items to be followed up by the RM's e.g., Covenant tracking, Valuation and Insurance reports, Legal documentation, updates/renewals etc.
- To prepare and/or review all credit related reports to Head Office for sign off by Deputy Operations Manager and/or the Operations Manager. (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports).
- Ensure timely updating of systems when PG/SBLC are cancelled/issued or on any amendment.
- To provide independent oversight over covenant compliance.
- Check and ensure valuation of collateral dates in the system are updated before month end so that downstream reporting will be accurate.
- Ensure expired property insurance policies have been renewed and if not follow up until renewal takes place.
- If new loans are to be disbursed on the last day of the month, ensure collaterals are duly updated in CDMS one day prior.
- To calculate and issue invoices (where applicable) and follow up for payment for; Processing fees, commitment fees and PG/SBLC issuance and ongoing fees
- Ensure Ray manual templates are uploaded via FileZilla at each month end.
Ideal candidates should have previous managerial experience and good all round experience covering Loans Administration & Documentation.