£70000 - £75000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
16 days ago
Head of Management Accounting
London - Up to £75,000 per annum!
Based in Twickenham, a leading transport firm are looking for a knowledge, pro-active Head of management accounting to join their strong and established Finance teams.
The Head of Management Accounting will be responsible for:
- Leading the team to produce accurate period end accounts for the London entities at consolidated and garage levels.
- Managing the process to report to Group at period end, including completion of the Board Pack and submitting financial results to other teams
- Review and challenge of the profit loss and balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring completion of all monthly accruals, provisions, prepayments and inter-company journals affecting month end closure
- Calculating key accrued revenue and bonus balances at period end
- Reporting of non-financial KPI data
- Monitoring and analysing actual results against budget and forecast for individual cost centres as well as company wide
- Business partnering the central cost centres such as HR, Premises and IT to assist the budget holders in understanding spend
- Leading the budget and forecast process, consolidating and reporting results to Group
On Offer is a market leading salary package, some excellent benefits and clear progression prospects.
To discuss this role further. Call Sam Mould at 0203 846 0780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org