West End, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
AF - MA - 3947_1582300758
4 months ago
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive organisation where your high level attention to detail, sound budgetary, financial reporting and analytical skills will play an integral role in assisting the Finance Manager to ensure accurate management and reporting of store finances.
Your high level communication and interpersonal skills combined with your conscientious approach will see you engage with your team and other stakeholders on a regular basis to provide support whilst ensuring financial data is delivered in a timely and accurate manner. This role is particularly fast paced and complex; therefore your level headed approach to deadlines will see you succeed in this vital position.
We are a passionate organisation seeking a down to earth, yet professional individual who is prepared to be hands on, adaptable and team orientated. If you are seeking a position which is not for the faint hearted but provides you with a challenge, an opportunity to grow and you have proven experience in management accounting as well as hold an ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualification apply now.
- Leading a proactive team of 5 to deliver accurate and timely month end processes;
- Driving continuous improvement across all work-streams;
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate allocation of revenues and costs;
- Developing, expanding and continuously reviewing financial processes and control procedures considering all internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting forecasting & budgeting programmes;
- Responding to stakeholders queries in a timely manner; and
- The individual will need to be flexible as the role may also include some project work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Accountant, ACA / ACCA OR CIMA or equivalent - Preferably 3-4 years PQE
- Previous experience leading the Management Accounts function
- Multi-site experience preferred
- Strong leader with passion for the team's development
- Able to manage multiple work-streams in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Team player willing to roll their sleeves up and get it done
- Able to lead by example and has the tenacity to influence
- Rigorous attention to detail
I am looking for individuals who are immediately available/1 week notice