£60000 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Head of PPC & Display Marketing
Our client is looking for a Head of PPC & Display Performance Marketer to join their dynamic and innovative team. This is an exciting and varied role which will suit someone who is passionate about Financial Services, Marketing technologies, SEM and display. The right candidate will support the strategy and execution of paid media, display and mobile app acquisition campaigns across the UK and Europe, including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge on SEM activities, campaign strategy creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of Google Ad Networks (Adwords) and other media platforms.
- Scale mobile acquisition in key markets through a mixture of paid social, and mobile display networks, Apple search ads and adwords.
- Optimising budget allocation to maximise efficiencies and growth. Developing a growth strategy to expand our client base globally in high return regions.
- Good knowledge of digital advertising infrastructure (ad-serving, ad-networks, exchanges, SSP'S, DSP'S).
- Solid understanding of attribution (Last click, DDA, MTA) and the importance this plays in the role of display within multi- channel campaigns and proving the value of display.
- Setting up/ running Dynamic creative optimisation and dynamic retargeting across all platforms
- Use attribution tracking on Hubspot and mobile measurement tools (Amplitude/Google analytics) to monitor campaign performance, analyse visitor behaviour, maximize ROAS and develop insights for further growth.
- Producing regular accurate reports on campaign performance, communicating articulately and precisely.
- Constantly optimise creative to find winning solutions including analysis of how different customer profiles require different USPs.
- Manage third party agencies and be part of planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Experience with the following is essential; Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager; Audience targeting; Double Click, GDN, Programmatic, Adobe Analytics and other media platforms
- Extensive experience in paid channels including SEM (all channels), mobile app acquisition, ideally in financial services
- Experience optimising the full funnel from acquisition to activation
- Paid app acquisition through adwords, Apple search ads, paid social and mobile ad networks such as admob
- Analytical, commercially minded and has a passion for manipulating large volumes of data
- Proven track record of channel ownership and driving growth in channel performance
- Demonstrable experience in managing all aspects of search marketing including regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Team player, used to working with content, design resource and other related channel leads to work towards an efficient and collaborate working relationship
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business at the start of their exciting journey!